Monday, August 6, 2012

The Path to Functional Priesthood

A couple of weeks ago I spent a few days in Dallas for some major political events.  While there, I got the opportunity to fellowship with a friend I met 3 years ago here in Charlotte. 

Bryon Wiebold is walking with other brothers and sisters in genuine community in the Dallas area.  So I was anxious to connect with him on this recent trip to learn what the Lord is doing in his life, and in those around him.  As we talked I was struck by the foundational truths the Lord has burned into his heart about the nature of discipleship and leadership.   I could not selfishly hoard the download the Spirit of God was releasing through Bryon, so I recorded that exchange to share for broadcast.  

I would encourage you to take 30 minutes to listen to the program.  And as usual, your feedback and testimonies are always welcome.

Vince

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/vincecoakley/2012/08/04/revolution-radio-kingdom-edition


No comments: