Monday, September 21, 2009

GLOBAL COMMUNION: The Apostles' Doctrine

When I picked up and couldn't stop reading "Reimagining Christ" by Frank Viola on August 1st, I had no idea how his writings would impact my life. I also didn't expect to have the opportunity to meet and hear him speak in Charlotte less than 2 months later. And Frank's message on "The Apostles' Doctrine" was clearly one of the highlights of "The Global Communion" conference last week.

We put so much "church" time and energy into teaching, preaching and doctrine. But in all of the religious "education" and activity, I think many of us have a nagging sense inside that something's terribly missing. (Truthfully its SOMEONE who is missing) Find a quiet place with your bible and a notebook and listen to this message from Frank Viola on the topic:

MOVING TOWARD A COMMON UNDERSTANDING OF THE CONTENT OF THE APOSTLES' TEACHING THAT WAS STEADFASTLY FOLLOWED BY THE EARLY CHURCH.

It was the Second Roundtable Session for the conference, and I guarantee you it will be 39 minutes you will not regret setting aside for the Kingdom.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=56XJDKWK





No comments: