Monday, May 21, 2012

How New is the New Covenant? : Grace and Truth in the Light of the New Covenant

In discussing our spiritual journey with a friend the other day, I spoke something that was a revelation to me as I uttered the words.  I declared that when we made a step of faith 4 years ago, we thought we knew what God was up to.   We now know he had other plans.  The bottom line is,  I now realize that God is the Lord of my journey.  And where I am today is not merely the product of my own spiritual management of my walk.   If that were the case, who is really God?

Further developing this kingdom value, Steve Crosby zooms in on definitions of words we may have heard many times before, like Grace and Truth.   Now you will hear more about them from a relational paradigm.



http://drstevecrosby.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/ncless7.mp3


AN ADVISORY:  Due to a change of order in the messages delivered, last week's post was mislabeled.  You can hear the newest unreleased segment at this link.

http://calltorevolution.blogspot.com/2012/05/how-new-is-new-covenant-covenantal-life.html


The lead-in above actually goes with the message now posted above.   Sorry for any confusion.


No comments: